Sunday, November 28, 2010

Assignment given by abi..

One day, just after performing maghrib prayer...
Abi called all his children
from me, the eldest one up till my little sister
no one can escape from him
including ummi..
then, we altogether gathered in front of his favorite gadgets
'PA system, small notebook and LCD projector'
 Abi asks us to watch a video carefully 
and we will be given an assignment later on.
Each of us are keep on wondering
 what kind of video that Abi asked us to watch.
Enjoy the video:
The assignment is...
"List down 100 things that I want to do during my life time.."
I want.......
 I want to be....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want "mardhatillah in my life"
I want to be a servant of Allah... that is our responsible to Him..
Abi is a great person in ur life.. Alhamdulillah, he still doing his job as a father of his son n daughters..

Anonymous said...

Atyah...
Likeeee

Regards,
Ease

aqil_qila said...

menarik...sya pn rsa mcm nk list kn jugk...

AnUgErAh said...

Jazakillah khairan kathira,
We are creatures of Al-Khaliq that has a choice whether to be a member of Heaven or Hell.
Jannah must be the first one in the list.
Only by 'Mardhotillah' we get happiness in the hereafter.
Let's be a good muslim, mukmin and muhsin.

Anonymous said...

sokong a'tiyah, lets work for Allah's bless..

ijlal said...

alhamdulillah..sblm ni lal smpat jugak dgr perkongsian ini dr seorg ikhwan kita di indonesia..masyaAllah orgnya mmg sgt hebat..mg kita jg mmpu mngorak langkah yg sama...